First of all, I will liek to….I mean laek to….like to thank Reema for giving me award of Most Friendly Blogger…I am gonna write a post on her if she keeps charming me like this……(girls plz note down my number 099…….)
I give her award of Miss Most Innovative and Effective Blogger
Now some confessions I want to make:
1. I…I….ohh wait, let me give a prologue first. From many days, after joining this sweet little blog world, I found a new quality in me. Or I would rather say, people here found me noticeable and adorable. And I was glad, after many years of facing jealous friends, ignorant friends, always dominating friends etc etc, I was glad that I have found a world where no one will be involved much personally but will know things about you which you always wanted to be known to world.
Hmmm,seems like I am dozing off and writing this serious stuff. So back to confessions…
1. First blog in the world I read was Time and Again, the blog of Ruhi. I came to know what a blog is like after reading her blog. Like many others, I became her fan and even after nearly 1.5 years when I got job and started using net daily, I just remembered one url, http://havetoremember.wordpress.com I would very much like to tell Ruhi that her reason behind choosing a url like this was perfect. See it gave blogosphere a blogger like me. May be I would have found this world anyway, but I am not sure if I could have been able to find right track and right people around me.
Well, this don’t sound like confession…..OK now I have given the title already, let it be.
2. Second confession: When I first read name Ish in comments on Ruhi‘s blog, I thought he was a good OLD chap with a Dead End😀 (I even thought Ruhi as good old lady from USA who likes to read books until she mentioned her age in one post :P)
So this dead end man was the second blogger I always read. After few days, somehow I found that many of commenters were also bloggers and my reading area broadened.
3. Now lets just jump to my blogging, and some more confessions. I started blogging (seriously) in January. Starting with too much dhakdhak in heart, I succeeded in getting some good readers who always supported me. But the problems started arising after few days. After few days, my laziness started overtaking me slowly. Steadily I became lazier and lazier. I honestly kept reading posts written by fellow bloggers but my brain stopped helping me much in commenting. At times, I just felt like writing good post and nothing else, while people left good comments everywhere. I started feeling bad for myself. I hated it when I forgot to visit somebody’s blog even after he/she commented and blogrolled my blog.
4. And then come a bad period for me. I was totally irritated and somewhat sad for this period. And the only blog I was consistently reading was Nikhils. He always made me laugh and I read all of your comments there. Many times I just fondly kept looking at all your names and felt happy that many people in this long list know me. But being a good actor, I covered this patch with some posts and I don’t think one can make out from my blog which period it was.
5. Confusion is the word which makes up most part of my life. I keep confusing people about many many things(and enjoy when I confuse a pretty girl) and in return, life keeps confusing me at very very important parts. I am still confused about few very important things I never told any living person (and don’t intend to tell anyone). I can write a bestseller book on confusions.
6. I was in a great shock when I heard Mahak has a husband……. I kept my face sad all day :p and used feviquick for joining pieces of my heart…..also got a kick from my best friend when I told her this (She said,” you already have a GF dumbo”) and two kicks and three punches from my you-know-who when I reached to this broken-heart part. But one thing I am going to say which her hubby will also agree with……she is really beautiful🙂
Now if any other girl wants to prove me wrong, please mail their photos to my email.😀 Or you can send them to Nikhil, Ish, Amit etc etc, hum sab mile huye hai!! Don’t send to Anshul, or he will get few more new *faces* for his cartoon characters.
7. Nita, yeah, everyone knows her as a great journalist writer. But in the hope you don’t hit me when we meet, I must tell you, sometime you write on bore topics😀 I mean topics are good but on very few occasions they are bore ones. Don’t ask examples please, I am wont tell you anyway. And don’t write a post for this please😀😀 I know you are laughing now.
8. Now a days, I miss Miss😛 Ruhi here. She once came back from hibernation but went back again. This feels like something crucial and sweet is missing from our blogging world. I wish she starts blogging again and I also wish she comes back to India😀 and lives where she likes.
9. Crapbook is a good name. I like the the attitude. The name shows reader that the content can be crap and you are warned at one glance. But its no crap really. Well his nickname is little difficult nd my brother asked me if he is alien or something.😀
10. Nikhil!!!! (I think this much is enough about him.)
hey I was writing confessions or something like that. Then what is this?
11. Shefaly!!! :O What should I write about her? Reema already did and she wrote a post about it. Now what she will do? I don’t know. As far as I remember. She never commented on my blog till date. I think I need to improve my English or something for that honor.
One of my friend uses her blog for finding big old difficult words to impress in presentations. I use her content in discussions with competent people (also I keep one dictionary handy while reading her)
12. Ohh this is becoming *about friends* instead of confessions. What I wanted to say in start? Well its just that I feel sorry for my irregular commenting. And I really want to improve. May be I will take advice from my elder bro and try keeping a reminder pad.
13. Nita, you didn’t tell me one thing. You are from same state as I am. And you know we don’t call elder people by their names here. (well no one calls in whole India I guess). Then what I will call you when I will finally meet you somewhere? (You are nearly as old as my mother and I will never dare to call you Nita face to face). Not compulsory, answer privately if you want to😀
14. OK I don’t think many people will even reach here while reading, so for them who really read everything I wrote, Cheers and love. Just keep in mind that *now Suda is changing himself* by saying goodbye to laziness of-course.