I am kinda thinking of redefining most of things in my life. But first I need to make a list of things to change. And I have been postponing this making-list task from many days (and believe me, this post was supposed to be written two months ago). So first thing I need to change is laziness in personal life. As I am writing this post and as I have accepted my fault of being lazy, its time to start the list.
1. Find a cure for laziness (again 😉 )
2. Change the daily routine. (Less late nights, More early morning and more)
3. Find out postponed work and issues (and fix them too).
4. Be in touch with some more people.
5. Go home frequently (or mom will come here 😛 )
6. Stop thinking of things you can’t have, focus on realistic things like career instead (yeah right).
7. Keep track of money (at least approximate).
8. Find more things to add to this list.
9. Go and book RE Thunderbird (forget that it costs Rs. 40k more than other bikes)
10. Do something about that fat stomach of yours (“You are not fat”, Says Reema, always!! You are such sweetie dear 😉 )
11. Change the look (as suggested by Dilli ki Mehak )
12. Buy a wardrobe full of new clothes (not possible and suggested by Dilli ki Mehak)
Waiting for more suggestions, especially from Sakhi. (Don’t ask why. If I hadn’t mentioned her, I would be dead by now 😉 ). And after this comment in bracket, I will be dead for sure 😀
Cheers to new me!!! Any more suggestions?